Your River needs you! Please consider volunteering your time. A full list of volunteer duties is below!
Donate and Become a Member
Donations help protect our river. Donate, via our secure system, more than $25 and become a member as well as instantly receive a tax receipt.
Want to keep up-to-date with what’s happening on our River? Sign up for our Newsletter.
- Website management
- Graphic design
- Social media
- Writing newsletters, articles in local newspapers, website posts
- Translation (English to French)
- Live interpretation (English to French)
- Info booths at community events
- Develop an online library of resources
- Conducting consultations
- Working Board Members: Treasurer, Director of Outreach and Communciations
- Administrative work
Celebrate the River
- Organize Riverfest
- Organize and participate in shoreline cleanups
River Health Monitoring
- Shoreline survey (requires a boat)
- Expand river network for sampling up to Maniwaki
- Monitor boat traffic
Donate more than $25 and automatically become an annual member of Friends of the Gatineau River.
We are a registered Canadian charity and we use CanadaHelps to securely collect online donations and provide instant tax receipts.
If you would like to donate but would prefer to do so off-line, please contact us.